A Talent Acquisition Specialist’s main goal is to efficiently and effectively fill open positions. They develop local and national recruiting plans using traditional sourcing strategies and new, creative recruiting ideas. They also may test applicants and extend job offers. Other duties might include overseeing non-recruiting employees and provide vision for projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute recruiting plans
- Develop and track goals for the recruiting and hiring process
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives
- Collaborate with hiring managers to write job ads for current openings
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Indeed, Zip Recruiter, Paralegal Associations, etc.), as needed.
- Design and implement employee and candidate referral programs
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks, social media, job boards, website, etc.)
- Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews
- Report to hiring managers and HR managers on the status of open positions
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview and assignment performance
- Determine qualification criteria for each position
- Analyze turnover and retention rates to forecast hiring needs
- Update job descriptions (e.g. add tasks or modify requirements)
- Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process, provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate networking through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, employees and attend luncheons, outside events, career/job fairs, open houses and web-based recruiting to boost company’s brand and reputation
- Perform business development to grow existing work and seek out new opportunities for the company
- Collect professional references for candidates
- When the Executive Assistant is not available, administer testing to candidates in the screening process and perform background checks
- Assist in hiring, training and supervision of additional recruiters and administrative staff
- Weekly reporting directly to the CEO for all support staff division activities
- Help new hires onboard
- Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
- Proven work experience as an Internal Recruiter, Recruiter or similar role
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Experience using various interview formats (e.g. phone, structured, group, Zoom, Facetime, Skype)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (e.g. job simulation activities, work samples, etc.)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Good knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A successful track record for outstanding customer service/satisfaction and the ability to interact with candidates and clients at all levels of the client organization
- Effective team builder and team player, especially in a matrixed environment.
- Exceptional communication skills: written, oral, and listening. Effective communication in a one on one setting, as well as in a group
- Understanding of law firm environments in the Tampa Bay area and elsewhere, as needed
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to create and execute strategies that lead to new business, as well as assisting management in strategic planning
- Good diplomacy skills with customers, partner companies, and employees
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with 5 years of recruiting experience
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Infinity Talent Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.