Boutique South Tampa Plaintiff’s Personal Injury firm is immediately seeking a Legal Scheduling Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years experience working as a litigation legal assistant, preferably in the area of plaintiff’s personal injury.
The primary focus of this position is to coordinate and schedule hearings, depositions, mediations, and trials on personal injury cases for two litigation teams, ensuring deadlines are met and cases progress swiftly to trial. The position requires heavy calendar management and scheduling in Outlook. This is a fully remote position and is eligible to participate in our 4-day work week and flexible schedule.
- Must live in Florida
- Must have 2-4 years’ experience as a legal assistant in litigation law firm
- Knowledge of the civil litigation process and court procedures
- E-Filing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Plaintiff personal injury experience preferred
- 100% of medical insurance paid by the firm
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible schedule including 4-day work week option
- 401k plan
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
Excellent bonus program
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.