Growing South Tampa firm has an immediate opening for a 2-5 year associate attorney focusing on medical malpractice defense litigation to provide counseling and legal services to hospitals, physicians, and other health care providers when claims are brought for negligence, personal injury, or wrongful death. The ideal candidate is a licensed member of the Florida Bar who has 2-5 years of prior medical malpractice experience.
- Exceptional legal research and writing skills (Writing sample required)
- Strong and extremely meticulous organizational skills
- Experience in Civil Litigation, including depositions, hearings, mediations, etc.
- Judicial clerkship experience is welcomed, but not required
- Candidates should also possess the ability to take on significant responsibility and be team-oriented.
- High Academic credentials from a respected law school.
Fantastic firm with a collegial environment and a great team vibe.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.