Boutique Plaintiff’s personal injury firm is seeking an Associate with 0-2 years of experience to mentor, teach and train to provide litigation support and assist attorneys to prepare for trial by:
- Prepare and serve interrogatories and requests for production
- Prepare and serve motions to compel
- Prepare Witness Lists
- Retain forensic experts
- Prepare trial and exhibit notebooks
- Collaborate with third parties to prepare trial exhibits and power point presentations
- Prepare for and attend examinations under oath and depositions
- Prepare for and attend hearings
- Prepare demand letters and negotiate settlements
If you are a team player with a passion for advocating for your clients’ rights, we invite you to join our team. We offer competitive compensation packages and opportunities for professional growth. Collegial office environment and competitive benefits package including 401(k) matching, health insurance, bonuses, and paid time off.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.