Well-established Tampa defense litigation law firm is immediately seeking a highly experienced full-time litigation Paralegal with solid defense experience for its medical malpractice team.
- Must have the ability to draft correspondence and pleadings, draft discovery and responses; speak with clients; review medical records and prepare medical chronologies; prepare non-party record subpoenas according to state and federal regulations; locate and work with expert witnesses; and prepare cases for witness interviews, depositions, mediations and trial.
- This is a timekeeper position so experience with timely reporting billable time in accordance with client guidelines is necessary.
- Only qualified candidates who can hit the ground running and work well independently should apply;
- Must have strong analytical and organizational skills; be capable of multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced, litigation team environment;
- Must have knowledge of the Florida Rules of Civil Procedure, especially the Medical Malpractice statutes and processes;
- Have strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office 365, Practice Master, TABS, Adobe Acrobat or other pdf program, State and Federal e-Filing.
This is a team-spirited law firm who offers a great benefits package. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience, generally $70-$75k annually with bonus.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.