Philadelphia, Pennsylvania AND Dallas, Texas office of national AV rated law firm is seeking a Paralegal with 3+ years of experience in either subrogation or Plaintiff litigation support to assist attorneys in its Subrogation Practice Group. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a must. Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook is REQUIRED.
- Assisting with Plaintiff litigation related matters
- Review, organize, and summarize reports and other case materials
- Draft pleadings, subpoenas, discovery requests and responses, correspondence, interrogatories/answers, other legal documents
- Conduct legal research and investigations as needed
- Assist in deposition preparation, pre-trial investigations, trial preparation, including assistance with preparation of witnesses for deposition and/or trial
- Prepare exhibits and other demonstrative evidence for use at trial
- Provide assistance at trial
- Experience and knowledge of the Federal Court CM/ECF system and filings.
- Prepare demand packages
- Fact Investigation & general claim pursuit
Permitted to work from home two (2) days per week.
Firm provides a great working environment with a comprehensive benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience. All candidates must have a stable work history and verifiable references.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIRED.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.