Downtown Tampa law firm is immediately seeking an experienced Mail Room Clerk to support a medium sized busy office. Ideal candidate must have both mailroom and photocopying/scanning experience, preferably within a law firm setting. Litigation copying experience is a PLUS.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep record of all mail received using the computer system in a particular order to be able to identify date of receipt, and whom sent it for easy identification. Scan into the system, and email to proper parties.
- Collect mails and packages from staff to send out
- Maintain supplies, including shipping and mailing envelopes, boxes, markers, forms stickers, and tape available to ensure that they don’t go out of stock
- Keep the mailroom organized by properly arranging the bundles of mail and packages coming in to prevent littering and jam-packing in the office space
- Weigh employee items to be mailed to get the right weights and assign the proper amount of postage to them
- Prepare copy jobs for attorneys, binders and cover receptionist desk as needed.
- Ability to lift 50 pound boxes and push carts containing heavy items is required.
- Possess strong customer service skills, be motivated, energetic and a team player.
- Overtime is required as needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word/Outlook/Excel) is required.
Firm provides a competitive benefits package and a collegial work environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.