AV Rated law firm is seeking an experienced Commercial Real Estate Paralegal with at least 5+ years of working in a law firm as a Real Estate Paralegal. Our Paralegals work in a sophisticated commercial real estate practice with a team-based approach. Strong title and survey skills are required. Strong technical skills and excellent oral and written communication skills are required. This position requires keen attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple projects under tight time constraints. Must possess a great work ethic, a positive and collegial attitude and a proactive approach. This position requires strong transactional experience handling commercial real estate work and effective oral and written communication skills needed to draft and proofread correspondence, real estate transaction documentation and other legal documents. The ideal candidate for this position will have an eye for detail, strong organizational skills, and a thorough understanding of real estate transactions. Other desirable attributes are knowledge of law firm and practice specific processes and procedures, information technology systems, research tools. We are offering the chosen candidate the opportunity to work in a stable, friendly and supportive environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with preparation and review of commercial and residential real estate purchase and sale closing documents.
- Assist with preparation and review of loan documents (including UCC Financing Statements).
- Coordinate commercial and residential real estate transaction closings, including maintaining closing checklist, preparation and distribution of signature page packages, preparation and review of settlement statements, and coordination with various transaction parties as required.
- Order and review title and survey (including title exceptions), preparation of title and survey objection letters and title/survey memoranda, and prepare escrow closing letters.
- Order and/or collect other typical legal due diligence items for sale and loan transactions, including zoning/governmental compliance letters, UCC/judgment searches, entity authority documents, good standing certificates, and estoppel letters from lienholders, tenants, and other parties to declarations, easements, and similar agreements.
- Order, review, and abstract UCC/judgment/lien search results.
- Obtain and review zoning reports and conduct related zoning analyses.
- Prepare consents, resolutions, and other basic corporate documents.
- Conduct lease reviews and prepare lease abstracts.
- Handle or coordinate filing/recording documents.
- Prepare closing binders and handle post-closing matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 years of related experience, or equivalent combination required.
- Strong title and survey skills are required. Strong technical skills and excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects under tight time constraints.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously without error, set priorities, and accommodate rush requests.
- Knowledge of legal terms and legal matters to determine whether forms submitted include all required related parties.
- Substantial analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail.
- Superior communication and customer service skills exercising courtesy and diplomacy.
- Ability to think creatively about new solutions and drive best practices.
- The position is full-time.
- Generally, works the core hours of the firm (8:30 am–5:00 pm) with flexibility work overtime.
- Physical attendance and punctuality at the office is required.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIRED.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.