Established Clearwater law firm seeks a full-time Estate Planning Paralegal with a minimum of 5+ years of experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting and editing various estate planning and corporate documents, including Wills, revocable trusts, powers of attorney, and health care documents.
- Assisting with various IRS filings and procedures; and preparation of client correspondence.
- Providing support by preparing and maintaining estate planning and administration files, drafting and/or proofing pleadings, notices, responses, correspondence, and other related documents.
- Utilizing checklists, performing legal research, and other tasks as assigned.
- Billing time is mandatory and punctuality is a must.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint), Clio and DMS
- Time management and organization are critical skills for this position.
- Must have excellent writing and organizational skills and be able to work both independently and with other team members.
Firm offers a generous benefits package, and three workdays remote and the remaining two days in the office. Salary DOE.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.