Tampa office of national law firm is seeking a full-time Receptionist with prior law firm experience.
- Greet visitors and clients.
- Answer incoming calls.
- Check general voice mail messages and forward calls as needed (three times a day).
- Update phone directory – add new extensions and voice mail extensions for new employees, delete terminated employee information and make necessary changes to existing records.
- Keep the reception area neat and organized. This includes setting out newspapers every morning, clearing them in the evening, and keeping the candy dishes stocked.
- Stock the refrigerator with soda and water for meetings/clients. Ensure that the cabinets are always stocked with necessary supplies.
- Use OUTLOOK to verify availability of conference rooms, research unidentified mail, and locate other info.
- Assist callers in identifying the correct attorney assigned to their case and/or subpoena information.
- Email maintenance requests to Property Management Company as needed.
- Send out weekly requests for weekend AC to everyone in the firm on Thursday and create a schedule for Property Management Company every Friday.
- Assist with various projects as needed.
Firm provides a great working environment with a comprehensive benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience and candidates must have a stable work history and verifiable references.
*****All candidates must be able to work Monday through Friday*****
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIRED.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.