Miami office of national law firm based in Tampa is seeking a full-time Insurance Defense Paralegal with 6+ years of experience, preferably in liability defense.
- Draft routine or complex legal documents for review by attorneys.
- Review, organize and summarize reports, and other case materials.
- Draft pleadings, subpoenas, discovery requests, and responses, correspondence, interrogatories, answers, other legal documents.
- Conduct legal research and investigations, as needed.
- Assist in deposition preparation, pre-trial investigations, trial preparation, including assistance with the preparation of witnesses for deposition and/or trial.
- Prepare exhibits and other demonstrative evidence for use at trial.
- Provide assistance at trial.
- Experience and knowledge of the Federal Court CM/ECF system and filings.
- Experienced with the use of Summation and/or Eclipse.
- Ability to properly capture time and bill according to guidelines.
- Provide support on claim demands/packets to third parties
- Fact Investigation & general claim pursuit
- Must be an experienced timekeeper committed to a minimum of 125 billable hours per month
Firm provides a hybrid working schedule and a great working environment with a comprehensive benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience and all candidates must have a stable work history and verifiable references.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIRED.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.