Pre-Litigation and Litigation Legal Assistant/Paralegal needed for a Hyde Park Plaintiff’s Personal Injury law firm to assist with cases according to the following duties. Bilingual candidates are a PLUS!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Great positive and “teamwork” attitude
- Must be very detailed oriented
- Management of a full case load
- Extensive communication with clients, medical providers, insurance adjusters and staff members on the team.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Requesting, organizing medical records and billing.
- Sending out Letters of Representation.
- Request property damage photographs and estimates.
- Request and send out bill reductions.
- Prepare Closing Statements.
- Experience in case management software “Prevail”.
- Candidate must be able to function in a fast paced work environment.
- This is position requires 2+ years experience.
- Bilingual candidate is a PLUS!
- Salary is commensurate with prior experience and ability
- On site parking
- 100% Health, Dental, and Vision insurance)
- Paid holidays off
- Sick time and vacation
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.