Tampa office of national AV rated law firm is seeking a Client Relations Assistant with at least three (3) years of relevant experience. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a must. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Handle all aspects of the billing relationship with a number of clients, including:
- Knowing the client’s guidelines and requirements.
- Auditing draft bills for guideline compliance and communicating with timekeepers re: same.
- Utilizing clients’ billing and document management programs (would be using multiple online billing programs)
- Addressing all bill submission issues such as budgets, unapproved rates and timekeepers, incorrect lines of business, etc.
- Addressing auditing reports and preparing appeals to the clients
- Following up on payments or other accounts receivables issues with the client.
- Setting up new matters in Firm’s billing (Provantage) and document management systems on a rotational basis.
- Assisting with summarizing/consolidating client guidelines and updating billing protocols as well as keeping attorneys, paralegals and secretaries notified of same
- Assisting with updating and adding billing and client contact changes in Firm database on a rotational basis.
- Assisting in responding to client, attorney and staff questions and requests for information.
- Looking for someone who is both able to work independently and as a team player, and be able to effectively manage multiple responsibilities on a daily basis.
Firm provides a great working environment with a comprehensive benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience and all candidates must have a stable work history and verifiable references.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIRED.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.