AV-rated personal injury and medical malpractice law firm in downtown Tampa is looking for a dynamic full-time Legal Assistant with a passion for helping others. Job responsibilities include:
- Working with multiple attorneys in the area of Plaintiff’s Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice
- Managing a caseload of personal injury and medical malpractice cases from intake through trial phases
- Effectively communicating with clients and all stakeholders
- Assisting in other administrative office tasks as needed
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/background:
- Experience in a personal injury and/or medical malpractice legal setting (preferred but not required)
- A degree in paralegal/legal studies, communication, HR, business, or related field (preferred but not required)
- Excellent communication skills (bilingual candidates preferred but not required)
- Computer and technology proficiency
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills, punctuality, and professionalism
- Willingness to be a team player
Firm offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, and a benefits package including: health, vision and dental insurance with firm contributions, 401k matching, paid time off and flex time, paid parking, and more.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.