Regional law firm is in urgent need of a full-time Mailroom Clerk to assist in processing mail. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Keep record of all mails received using the computer system in a particular order to be able to identify date of receipt, and whom sent it for easy identification. Scan into the system, and email to proper parties.
- Collect mails and packages from staff to send out
- Maintain supplies, including shipping and mailing envelopes, boxes, markers, forms stickers, and tape available to ensure that they don’t go out of stock
- Keep the mailroom organized by properly arranging the bundles of mail and packages coming in to prevent littering and jam-packing in the office space
- Weigh employee items to be mailed to get the right weights and assign the proper amount of postage to them
- Prepare copy jobs for attorneys, binders and cover receptionist desk as needed.
- Prior law firm experience PREFERRED.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.