Hyde Park business and real estate litigation firm is actively searching for an experienced and competent Office Manager to assist with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the firm. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure with experience in a law office. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results. This person will be comfortable with multi-tasking and follow-through with minimal supervision.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimizes production
- Create, update and file records ensuring accuracy and efficiency
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Manage attorneys calendars and participate in weekly calendar review
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues in a timely manner
- Coordinate with associates to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Maintain company policy and procedures manual
- Assist in company marketing initiatives with social including Facebook, Instagram, etc., law firm blogs, newspapers, professional associations, etc.
- Assist in Human Resources matters including onboarding, annual reviews, and employee matters, interviewing, hiring and, firing, as needed.
- Any other tasks delegated by the Managing Partner or the Firm Administrator.
- Proven experience as a law firm Office Manager or Human Resources role
- Ability to take initiative on miscellaneous tasks
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create, update, and finalize occasional documents for clients
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- 100% Medical, dental and vision insurance paid for employee
- Paid Parking
- 16 Days PTO
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) after one year of service with a 4% matching contribution
- Profit Sharing Plan
SALARY $40-$80K DOE
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.