Regional law firm with offices in Tampa is immediately seeking an insurance defense Legal Assistant, preferably with third party property experience.
Main duties and responsibilities for this position:
- Calendaring depositions, mediations, etc.
- Preparing legal documents
- Maintain files, answer calls, process mail, schedule meetings
- Other administrative duties
- Draft motions, other court documents, trial preparation experience
- Experience and Background needed:
- 1-2 years of experience (must have insurance defense)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as they will be communicating directly with clients
Competitive compensation and benefits offered.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.