National AV rated law firm is immediately seeking an Insurance Defense Paralegal with 5+ years of experience for its Miami office and liability defense background is PREFERRED.
- Draft routine or complex legal documents for review by attorneys.
- Review, organize and summarize reports, and other case materials.
- Draft pleadings, subpoenas, discovery requests, and responses, correspondence, interrogatories/answers, other legal documents.
- Conduct legal research and investigations as needed.
- Must have medical records experience including the collection of, review and analysis of and preparation of medical chronologies.
- Assist in deposition preparation, pre-trial investigations, trial preparation, including assistance with the preparation of witnesses for deposition and/or trial.
- Prepare exhibits and other demonstrative evidence for use at trial.
- Provide assistance at trial.
- Experience and knowledge of the Federal Court CM/ECF system and filings.
- Experienced with the use of Summation and/or Eclipse.
- Ability to properly capture time and bill according to guidelines.
- Provide support on claim demands/packets to third parties
- Fact Investigation & general claim pursuit
- Must be an experienced timekeeper committed to a minimum of 125 billable hours per month
Firm provides a great working environment with a comprehensive benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience and all candidates must have a stable work history and verifiable references. ALL CANDIDATES MUST ALSO BE COVID-19 VACCINATED UPON EMPLOYMENT.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIRED.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.