Premier AMLAW and AV rated regional law firm, honored as one of the Best Places to Work is immediately seeking an Intellectual Property Docketing Clerk to maintain a highly technical docketing database/calendar for the Intellectual Property department. This individual will track important filings and litigation deadlines, confirm filings, and generate reports detailing action items and due dates and assist attorneys with daily docketing of U.S. and foreign patent, copyright and trademark matters.
- Receives and processes docket-related correspondence (U.S. mail, electronic mailboxes, and couriers).
- Accurately enters data and scanned documents into the docketing system.
- Prepares dockets reports for attorneys and others.
- Saves intellectual property documents into a document management system (FileSite, iManage).
- Maintains positive contact with fellow professionals and observes confidentiality of client matters.
- May perform other duties assigned by supervisors.
What does our ideal candidate look like?
- Technical experience with computers including Word, Excel and other MS Office products preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some formal education preferred.
- Trademark docketing or trademark experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge or skills on docketing system software and document management programs preferred.
- Must have strong work ethic; ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Must be results-oriented and care deeply about accuracy, attention to detail, timeliness and productivity.
- Must be able to work as part of a busy team in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be highly motivated, and have the ability to stay focused and work with minimal supervision on highly confidential matters.
- Experience searching and researching in U.S. and foreign PTO rules and regulations preferred.
- Working knowledge of USPTO and foreign PTO rules and regulations preferred.
- Excellent organization skills.
If you are a top performer and are interested in joining an exemplary team, we want to speak with you!
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIRED.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.