South Tampa law firm is seeking an experienced Construction Defect Paralegal with 3 to 5 years of construction defect or bodily injury defense experience.
Ideal candidates must be detailed oriented and possess:
- 3 to 5 years insurance defense experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and a self-starter
- Familiarity with Florida Rules of Civil Procedure as well as Federal and Local Rules of the Middle District
- Ability to work well in a teamwork driven environment managing fluctuating priorities and deadlines
- Ability to capture billable time compliant with client guidelines
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Communication with clients, judicial assistants, attorneys, staff and experts
- Preparation of legal documents, correspondence, trial exhibits, presentation material for hearing and mediations
- Reviewing and analyzing medical, employment, billing and insurance claim records
- Providing litigation support to multiple attorneys
Firm offers a robust benefits package including health insurance, dental, vision and supplemental benefits as well as PTO, paid holidays and a 401k plan.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.