Tampa office of national AV rated law firm is seeking an Insurance Defense Paralegal with at least seven (7) years of experience in First Party Property. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills a MUST! Must be proficient in Word and Outlook.
- Draft routine or complex legal documents for review by attorneys.
- Review, organize and summarize reports, and other case materials.
- Draft pleadings, subpoenas, discovery requests, and responses, correspondence, interrogatories/answers, other legal documents.
- Conduct legal research and investigations as needed.
- Assist in deposition preparation, pre-trial investigations, trial preparation, including assistance with the preparation of witnesses for deposition and/or trial.
- Prepare exhibits and other demonstrative evidence for use at trial.
- Provide assistance at trial.
- Experience and knowledge of the Federal Court CM/ECF system and filings.
- Experienced with the use of Summation and/or Eclipse.
- Ability to properly capture time and bill according to guidelines.
- Provide support on claim demands/packets to third parties
- Fact Investigation & general claim pursuit
- Must be an experienced timekeeper committed to a minimum of 125 billable hours per month
A great working environment with a comprehensive benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience and all candidates must have a stable work history and verifiable references.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIRED.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.