Tampa firm that acquires, owns and operates real estate assets in desirable, high-growth industries and markets throughout the Southern U.S., i.e., a conglomerate of real estate companies built on 250 years of experience seeking to build wealth for its investors, improve the communities it serves, and positively impact the well being of its employees, the environment and the lives of its residents. This position will report to In-House Counsel and will assist with legalities and regulatory compliance in the acquisition, renovation, and disposition of property.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in negotiating of contracts with buyers, sellers, contractors, and title companies.
- Assist in the transition meetings for new contracts to ensure approval from sales, operations, and accounting on all new contracts.
- Assist with preparation of board minutes, resolutions, and related corporate governance matters.
- Ensure compliance by following up with operations and accounting on deliverable and billing deadlines.
- Transcribe, proofread, and file legal documents.
- Review and research cases.
- Assist In-House Legal Counsel in document preparation and review of any legal notice documents.
- Perform basic Paralegal duties which could include answering or returning phone calls, scheduling meetings, creating, maintaining, and updating file process and systems, all other duties assigned.
Key Skills and Experience
- 3 years of Corporate Paralegal experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of legal terminology in connection with real estate and corporate transactions.
- Real estate experience is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and organizational abilities required.
- Exceptional multi-tasking capabilities required.
- Ability to hit the grounds running and work well independently.
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office and Outlook calendaring.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and deal with highly sensitive materials.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Paralegal certificate or a minimum of 1 year of experience drafting documents required
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.