Downtown Tampa law firm is seeking a skilled Litigation Paralegal with at least five (5) years in general civil litigation and personal injury defense. This position performs Paralegal support duties and delivers high-quality service to clients, exhibiting commitment to integrity and excellence.
- Working knowledge of the Florida Rules of Civil Procedure including experience e-Filing pleadings with the Court in compliance with Court requirements.
- Successful candidate will be able to provide assistance during all phases of the litigation process.
- Draft and prepare pleadings for attorney’s review and e-filing.
- Attend telephone conferences and prepare synopsis memoranda.
- Maintain pleadings and discovery indexes.
- Organize exhibits, documents, briefs and appendices.
- Aid attorneys with Interrogatories and other discovery requests.
- Gather relevant information from a variety of sources .
- Redact information from documents, as needed.
- Assist in trial preparation by preparing binders, indexing discovery, and preparing trial exhibits.
- Prepare witness preparation binders.
- Proven working experience as a litigation paralegal.
- Applicable knowledge of motions, discovery, evidence, litigation documentation, etc.
- Highly organized with ability to juggle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong writing and communication skills along with attention to detail.
- Extensive computer and database expertise (MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook) and TABS 3.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.