Tampa office of national law firm is immediately seeking a full-time Scheduler to join their team handling schedule activities from beginning to end. Fast-paced work environment with a voluminous caseload. Scheduler responsibilities generally include scheduling hearings, depositions and other Court through judicial assistants and online (JAWS, JACS), including Judge’s individual websites to ensure compliance with their unique scheduling requirements.
- Coordinate hearings, depositions, mediations and trials with attorneys and opposing counsel
- Add appointments and calendaring activities to attorney and paralegal calendars
- Work with attorneys and paralegals on questions, re-scheduling as needed, etc.
- Review calendar for conflicts
- Serving subpoenas for litigation appearances
- State and Federal e-Filing
- Secure court reporter and confirm court reporter’s attendance several days prior to calendared event
- If event is to be held by Zoom, confirm all parties have the current Zoom link prior to the event occurring several days in advance
Successful candidates for this position must have demonstrated strengths in the following areas:
- Understanding of the litigation process and the parties, including heavy calendar scheduling
- Verbal communication
- Written communication
- Critical thinking
- Time management
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
Salary Range: $20 – $24 hour DOE
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday (40 hours) IN OFFICE
THIS IS A TEMP-TO-HIRE POSITION AND A DIRECT HIRE IS SOLEY AT THE DISCRETION OF THE LAW FIRM.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.