A small but highly motivated Tampa office is immediately seeking an enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Specialist, with the goal of efficiently and effectively filling open positions for new and current law firm and in-house corporate clientele. The ideal candidate should develop local and national recruiting plans using traditional sourcing strategies and new and creative ideas. They may also test applicants, extend job offers and oversee non-recruiting employees to provide vision for projects.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute recruiting plans
- Develop and track goals for the recruiting and hiring process
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives
- Collaborate with hiring managers to write job ads for current openings
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Indeed, Zip Recruiter, Paralegal Associations, etc.), as needed.
- Design and implement employee and candidate referral programs
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks, social media, job boards, website, etc.) at least 10 but no less than five candidate interviews per week with the initiative of garnering a 50% hire rate.
- Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, Zoom, Skype, first-round and second-round interviews
- Report to hiring managers and HR managers on the status of open positions
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview and assignment performance
- Determine qualification criteria for each position
- Analyze turnover and retention rates to forecast hiring needs
- Update job descriptions (e.g. add tasks or modify requirements)
- Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process, provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate networking through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, employees and attend luncheons, outside events, career/job fairs, open houses and web-based recruiting to boost company’s brand and reputation
- Perform business development to grow existing work and seek out new opportunities for the company
- Collect professional references for candidates
- When the Executive Assistant is not available, administer testing to candidates in the screening process and perform background checks
- Assist in hiring, training and supervision of additional recruiters and administrative staff
- Weekly reporting directly to the CEO for all support staff division activities
- Help new hires onboard
- Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
The above description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods, or to otherwise balance the workload.
- Proven work experience as an Internal Recruiter, Recruiter or similar role
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Experience using various interview formats (e.g. phone, structured, group, Zoom, Facetime, Skype)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (e.g. job simulation activities, work samples, etc.)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Good knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A successful track record for outstanding customer service/satisfaction and the ability to interact with candidates and clients at all levels of the client organization
- Effective team builder and team player, especially in a matrixed environment.
- Exceptional communication skills: written, oral, and listening. Effective communication in a one on one setting, as well as in a group
- Understanding of law firm environments in the Tampa Bay area and elsewhere, as needed
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to create and execute strategies that lead to new business, as well as assisting management in strategic planning
- Good diplomacy skills with customers, partner companies, and employees
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with 5 years of recruiting experience
What We Offer:
- Base salary of $40 – $45k
- Quarterly commissions based on placements
- Sick Days
- Federal holidays
- Remote work with equipment provided, if necessary
- Other gratuitous benefits paid by employer
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.