Hyde Park law firm specializing in complex insurance litigation is immediately seeking an experienced Litigation Paralegal for its busy practice. The ideal candidate must have 5+ years of Florida experience in first party property matters and must be fully computer literate and more than proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & STRONG Excel), PACER, State and Federal Court procedures including e-Filing, with good organizational skills, attention to detail and an ability to multi-task while working on a voluminous caseload with multiple attorneys.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform legal and factual research
- Perform records research
- Organize and analyze information
- Daft legal documents including briefs, pleadings, appeals, agreements, contracts and legal memoranda
- Assist in preparing legal arguments, applications, declarations and motions
- Prepare correspondence
- Check and edit legal forms and documents for accuracy
- Build and maintain databases and files
- Organize and track case files’
- Coordinate law office activities such as subpoena delivery
- Assist with trial preparation including witness lists, exhibits and trial binders
Salary high $40’s to high $60’s based on experience PLUS DISCRETIONARY QUARTERLY BONUSES if goals are met. Please do not apply if you do not meet the above necessary requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.