Tampa office of national AV rated law firm is seeking a Records Management Clerk. This is an entry-level position that requires the application of training, experience, and judgment in interpreting and classifying all documents in the most logical and accessible manner.
The responsibilities for the Records Management Clerk include, but are not limited to:
- Processing and saving all incoming mail into the firm’s database
- Maintaining and updating paper and electronic files
- Working with electronic storage media such as flash drives and CD’s
- Ensuring accuracy and consistency in file treatment and digital records storage
- Opening new matters as requested by the legal team
- Retrieving documents either electronically or from the physical file upon request
The ideal candidate should possess the following knowledge, abilities, and skills:
- Proficiency in the use of a variety of computer software programs including Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Employ good judgment, organizational and time management techniques to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be trustworthy, reliable, and able to work independently
- Attention to detail is key
- All candidates must be able to work Monday through Friday. Great working environment with a comprehensive benefits package. COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIRED.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.