Dallas office of national AV rated law firm is seeking an Insurance Defense Legal Secretary with 3+ years of experience and a Subrogation background is preferred. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a must. Must be proficient in Word and Outlook.
- Set hearings, depositions, mediations and meetings for attorney
- Calendar deadlines for discovery, trial, etc.
- Prepare documents for filing with court (hearing notices, mediation notices, deposition notices, notices of filing, etc.)
- Process all invoices for subpoenas, document requests, deposition transcripts, etc.
- Save email correspondence and documents for the file
- Transcribe dictation for attorneys (depending on attorney)
- Update/Keep track of case list, trial list and closing of files
- Open new files – run conflict checks, request parties to be added to AIM, and set up new file
- Communicate with clients, opposing counsel and vendors
- Create/edit letters and send out
- Handle travel arrangements for attorneys
- Set up conference room(s) for client meetings
- Provide general support to attorney
A great working environment with a comprehensive benefits package. Salary commensurate with Legal Secretary experience and all candidates must have a stable work history and verifiable references. COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIRED.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.