Tampa office of national AV rated law firm is seeking a full-time Law Firm Trainer.
- Facilitates and delivers training programs in a vibrant manner in order to engage employees’/trainees, both remotely and in person. (Instructor-led, Virtual, & Blended)
- Ensures curriculum is delivered professionally and effectively to meet desired learning objectives.
- Works with management to determine training needs of employees and schedules additional training sessions, as needed
- Creates training strategies, initiatives and materials to enhance training procedures and provide value to employees
- Ensures training content is current and high quality.
- Creates monitoring strategies to ensure that employees are utilizing the firm’s programs according to training
- Listens and utilizes team members’ feedback to develop customized strategies to reach individual and team goals.
- Handles administrative responsibilities, such as, updating cheat sheets to ensure all material is covered, printing of training workbooks, scheduling and calendaring, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively multitask, prioritize, and manage time, even under high-pressure
- Position requires someone who is able to work in an office environment, not remotely. COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIRED.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.