Boutique Clearwater, Florida law firm is seeking an Entry-Level Commercial Real Estate Title Processor/Closer to join their dynamic, fast-paced environment. Do you have an interest in Real Estate Title? The ideal candidate for this position is positive, proactive and has an interest in commercial/residential real estate, excellent customer service skills, strong data entry skills and accurate fast typing skills, possess keen attention to detail; and be willing to be trained to process title as we do. No direct experience required.
Minimum Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least three (3) years of experience in a corporate, legal or customer service position.
- Professional and courteous personality with an eagerness to assist others and to learn new concepts and ideas.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- A “Can Do” attitude and exceptional attention to detail REQUIRED.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently, follow instructions and to multi-task.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a plus!
What We Offer:
- Collegial work environment.
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental, PTO, paid holidays, retirement plan, etc.
- Salary $18-$20 per hour, depending on experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.