Charlotte office of national law firm based in Tampa is seeking a full-time Legal Secretary with 5+ years of experience in insurance defense with First Party Property background preferred.
- Set hearings, depositions, mediations, and meetings for attorney
- Calendar deadlines for discovery, trial, etc.
- Scan and save all documents and mail into AIM [the Firm’s electronic case management system]
- Prepare documents for filing with state and federal courts (motions, answers, responses, removals from state to federal court, etc.)
- Prepare documents such as hearing notices, mediation notices, deposition notices, notices of filing, etc.)
- Process all invoices for subpoenas, document requests, deposition transcripts, etc.
- Save all email correspondence between attorney, paralegal and opposing counsel
- Transcribe dictation for attorneys
- Update/Keep track of case list, trial list and closing of files
- Open new files – run conflict checks, request parties to be added to AIM, and set up new files
- Communicate with clients, opposing counsel and vendors
- Handle travel arrangements for attorneys
- Set up conference room(s) for client meeting s and depositions.
Firm provides a great working environment with a comprehensive benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience and all candidates must have a stable work history and verifiable references.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIRED.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.