Tallahassee office of national law firm based in Tampa is seeking a full-time Insurance Defense paralegal with 3+ years of experience defense experience, i.e., First Party Coverage background preferred.
- Draft routine or complex legal documents for review by attorneys
- Review, organize and summarize reports, and other case materials
- Draft pleadings, subpoenas, discovery requests, and responses, correspondence, interrogatories/answers, other legal documents
- Conduct legal research and investigations as needed
- Assist in deposition preparation, pre-trial investigations, trial preparation, including assistance with the preparation of witnesses for deposition and/or trial
- Prepare exhibits and other demonstrative evidence for use at trial
- Provide assistance at trial
- Experience and knowledge of the Federal Court CM/ECF system and filings
- Experienced with the use of Summation and/or Eclipse
- Ability to properly capture time and bill according to guidelines
- Provide support on claim demands/packets to third parties
- Fact Investigation & general claim pursuit
- Must be an experienced timekeeper committed to a minimum of 125 billable hours per month
Firm provides a great working environment with a comprehensive benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience and all candidates must have a stable work history and verifiable references. COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIRED.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.