East Tampa cemetery association has an immediate need for a Part Time Sexton/Groundskeeper. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Check cemetery grounds by checking each garden, noting and taking pictures of grounds maintenance needs, vandalism, fallen branches or trees, road blockages, deed violations, or unsafe conditions.
- Review, correct and report any deed violations on burial spaces to make them in compliance.
- Check cemetery trash barrels (12) and empty them into the dumpster when needed.
- Remove all trash littering along the cemetery’s fence line inside and outside the fence for the entire property.
- Remove damaged objects and wilted or sun-damaged artificial flowers throughout the cemetery.
- Maintain the entire office building by emptying trash receptacles, vacuuming, mopping, keeping the kitchen and bathrooms cleaned throughout the week.
- Perform other work assignments at cemetery operations as directed by the Office Administrator.
- Be able to use a measuring device
- Have the ability to work independently yet accurately with limited supervision
- Be able to lift 50lbs or more.
- Be able to work indoors and outdoors through all-weather seasons.
- Be able to drive and operate a golf cart.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have a clean background check and be able to be cash bonded.
- Bilingual is a plus but not required.
- Part time hours: 1:00 P.M to 5:00 P.M. Tuesday through Saturday
- This position has the flexibility and potential to move into a full time position
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.