Downtown Tampa law firm is immediately seeking a team-oriented legal assistant. The ideal candidate should have great attention to detail, excellent oral and written communication skills and possess a professional demeanor with a team player attitude. We have a friendly, team oriented work environment, and are looking for a permanent addition to our dedicated team.
Job Duties include:
- Opening new cases
- Help prepare cases for demand
- Medical records retrieval
- Accident Report retrieval
- Review and draft correspondence
- Interact with clients regarding the status of their cases
- Other miscellaneous office duties as needed
- Previous personal injury, litigation and/or criminal law experience required.
- Handle pressure
- Meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask
- Strong work ethic
- Proactive and strong problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills including effective use of Microsoft Office
- Personal injury and criminal law experience a plus
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) required
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.