Boutique St. Petersburg insurance defense firm is immediately seeking a Temp-to-Perm Insurance Defense Legal Assistant with at least 3+ years of relevant experience to support a busy, fast-paced practice that includes first and third party property defense. The ideal candidate must have 3+ years of experience in insurance defense and understand the full cycle of litigation.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary of $17.00 to $23.00 per hour
- 560 hour Temp-to-Perm Period before transitioning to Direct Hire
- Paid Parking
- Paid Holidays
- Generous benefits package upon Direct Hire including health insurance, parking, generous PTO, and 401(k).
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be reliable, professional and work well individually as well as with a team.
- Strong litigation skills are required as is the ability to work with little supervision.
- Must be experienced in drafting pleadings, maintaining files, able to perform heavy scheduling of meetings, hearings, depositions and trials
- Calendar deadlines and tasks, handle incoming mail, scanning and distributing documents to the appropriate attorneys and support staff and save in document management system using firm’s file naming protocols, and docket control.
- Able to handle a high volume caseload
- Strong organizational and communication skills as this position requires extensive communication with clients, opposing counsel, insurance adjusters and medical providers
Office and computer skills required for this position include an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Worldox, TABS and Practice Master.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.