Boutique Ocala law firm is in immediate need of a Commercial Real Estate Title Processor/Closer to join their dynamic, fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of commercial real estate, closing, and title processing experience.
Essential Duties and Skills
- Processing file from the entering of the initial order to preparing the final closing package, HUD, and issuing Title policy and Post Closing follow-up.
- Review and comply with all contract terms including calendaring and timely meeting of deadlines.
- Reviewing and clearing liens, judgments and other requirements on title commitments and lender closing instructions for compliance status.
- Work closely with Buyer, Seller, Realtor, and Lender to facilitate seamless and efficient real estate closings.
- Establish and maintain friendly, professional rapport with all parties to the closing transaction.
- Resolve any issues discovered in the title search, payoffs of outstanding mortgages, judgments, etc. and complete all other processing of the file.
- Schedule appointments for closing transactions with Buyer, Seller, Realtor, and Lender.
- Assist other staff members to ensure closing transactions are completed on schedule.
- Effective organization skills along with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook), and The Fund is a MUST. Experience with Closer’s Choice and Simplifile PREFERRED.
- A “Can Do” attitude and exceptional attention to detail REQUIRED.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently, follow instructions and to multi-task.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a plus!
- Ordering, reviewing and disclosing matters on surveys, pest inspections, insurance certificates, sales contracts etc.
- Ordering Estoppel Letters.
Minimum Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three to Five (3 to 5) + years of experience in title insurance processing with a title insurance company.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- A robust and sparkling personality is a plus!
What We Offer:
- Collegial work environment.
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental, PTO, paid holidays, retirement plan, etc.
- Salary $35,000-40,000
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.