South Tampa boutique law firm is in immediate need of a Commercial Real Estate Title Processor/Closer to join their dynamic, fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of commercial real estate, closing, and title processing experience.
Essential Duties and Skills
- Processing file from the entering of the initial order to preparing the final closing package, HUD, and issuing Title policy and Post Closing follow-up.
- Review and comply with all contract terms including calendaring and timely meeting of deadlines.
- Reviewing and clearing liens, judgments and other requirements on title commitments and lender closing instructions for compliance status.
- Work closely with Buyer, Seller, Realtor, and Lender to facilitate seamless and efficient real estate closings.
- Establish and maintain friendly, professional rapport with all parties to the closing transaction.
- Resolve any issues discovered in the title search, payoffs of outstanding mortgages, judgments, etc. and complete all other processing of the file.
- Schedule appointments for closing transactions with Buyer, Seller, Realtor, and Lender.
- Prepare CDs or HUD Settlement Statements and all other closing documents for the transaction. Obtain approval from Lender for the CD or HUD Settlement Statement. Order update of title search from the underwriter.
- Forward file to appropriate lending institution with instructions for closing.
- Audit closing documents and prepare documents for filing with appropriate agencies.
- Assist other staff members to ensure closing transactions are completed on schedule.
- Effective organization skills along with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Properly fund and disburse transactions.
- Coordinate and conduct closings smoothly and efficiently.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook), and The Fund is a MUST. Experience with SoftPro, Qualia, Closer’s Choice, Simplifile, Doubletime and Propel PREFERRED.
- A “Can Do” attitude and exceptional attention to detail REQUIRED.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently, follow instructions and to multi-task.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a plus!
- Ordering, reviewing and disclosing matters on surveys, pest inspections, insurance certificates, sales contracts etc.
- Ordering Estoppel Letters.
- Close at the table.
Minimum Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three to Five (3 to 5) + years of experience in title insurance processing, closing, and disbursement with a title insurance company.
- Must be a Notary Public in the State of Florida or become a Notary Public within a reasonable period of time.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance necessary to successfully perform job responsibilities.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- A robust and sparkling personality is a plus!
What We Offer:
- Collegial work environment.
- Excellent benefits package including 100% health, dental, PTO, paid holidays, life insurance, retirement plan, etc.
- Salary $35-$50k DOE.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.