Busy Downtown Tampa Insurance Defense firm is seeking a temporary Legal Assistant to perform a variety of legal support duties and deliver high-quality support to clients, exhibiting commitment to integrity and excellence. We are seeking a professional with a strong work ethic who loves what they do because they know they are the front line in providing a high level of service to our attorneys, staff and clients.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Be comfortable with and capable of handling heavy scheduling
- Calendaring deadlines for discovery, trial, etc.
- Preparing legal documents such as hearing notices, mediation notices, deposition notices, notices of filing
- Ability to process invoices for subpoenas, document requests, deposition transcripts, etc.
- Organize and communicate email correspondence
- Excellent communication with clients, attorney’s and staff
- Transcription of attorney’s dictation
This is a fast-paced busy office with a collegial environment. The ideal candidate would be able to handle day-to-day duties and any others that may be assigned with sustained enthusiastic interest.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.