Boutique South Tampa law firm is seeking a Commercial Real Estate Paralegal with at least 5+ years of relevant experience to work with multiple attorneys. Must be energetic and organized, have a positive “can do” attitude and be a team player.
Real Estate Paralegal Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparing real estate transaction documents including purchase and sale contracts, deeds, leases, and related transaction documents.
- Corresponding and communicating with client, parties, counsel, lenders, and title company, and applicable government bodies regarding transactions, title and ownership status, etc.
- Assisting with issuance of title policies for attorney title agents, working with underwriters, preparing closing statements and funding instructions, and coordinating commercial real estate closings and disbursements.
- Assessing and preparing real estate contracts, lease agreements, and closing documents.
- Reviewing financing options, lending requirements, title affidavits, and claims.
- Facilitating communication between property owners, landlords, clients, and lawyers.
- Conducting public record and title research.
- Analyzing title documents and legal descriptions of property.
- Documenting processes, as well as maintaining hard copy files and electronic records.
- Answering client questions and escalating serious concerns.
- Keeping attorneys, clients, and interested parties informed of progress made with real estate transactions.
- Preparing closing statements and wire transfer and disbursement instructions and confirmations.
- Recording documents and filing intangible and documentary stamp tax returns.
Real Estate Paralegal Required Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Experience billing your time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (internal and client-facing)
- Superb attention to detail, time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with short turn-around times
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.