Small but mighty boutique real estate firm in South Tampa immediately seeking a Receptionist/Legal Assistant for its busy office. Prior experience in real estate/title insurance industry is not required, but preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and QuickBooks required. Real estate software in Doubletime is preferred, but not required.
Reception Duties Include:
- Make coffee in the morning
- Turn on front receptionist area lights/clean conference room tables pursuant to COVID-19 protocols
- Check voicemail and answer phones
- Copying, scanning, distributing mail and packages
- Greeting clients, customers and vendors
- Order FedEx or cancelling daily pick-up
- Maintain and replenish office supplies
- Run errands, as needed
- Assist Management with billing
- Maintain office equipment.
Legal Assistant Duties Include:
- Typing legal letters/bills
- Maintain tickle files for Attorney
- Assist Manager with miscellaneous company matters
- Assist Paralegals with warehousing of files and month-end policies
- Assist Manager with Compliance Reviews
This is a great opportunity for an entry-level individual to grow and learn with a law firm with the potential of doing real estate closings, administrative and paralegal work. Benefit package includes 100% paid health insurance, paid parking, etc. Great firm with longevity and a family vibe! Salary $16-$20 per hour.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.