Regional law firm specializing in transportation law is immediately seeking a first-class Litigation Legal Assistant with three to five years of Florida law firm experience. The ideal candidate will be a professional, dependable team player with great communication skills, and meet or exceed the following requirements:
What We Require:
General Attorney Support
- Assist multiple attorneys with litigated, non-litigated, corporate and administrative proceeding matters throughout the State of Florida and elsewhere.
- Assist with various daily tasks and filings.
- Monitor attorney CLEs.
- Schedule and coordinate in-person and telephone meetings.
- Create professional and modern documents with consistent formatting.
- Manage emails, including filing of emails and forming of templates.
- Help manage attorney workload through tracking of assigned matters and deadlines.
- Proactively communicate and offer support and ensure help is provided in whatever manner necessary to facilitate completion of attorney tasks.
- Take on special projects as requested by attorneys, including projects relating to both legal practice and firm development.
- Assist with timekeeping and expense submissions.
- Fully manage attorney travel, including all logistics, reservations, information, and coordination.
- Keep attorney bios up to date on website.
Phone and Receptionist Coverage
- Manage telephone systems and voicemails for attorneys.
- Facilitate conference calling from conference room telephone system.
- Cover phones as needed in absence of main receptionist and send messages to appropriate person.
File Organization and Technology and Social Media Management
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs and Adobe Pro is REQUIRED.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Worldox is a PLUS.
- Keep Worldox updated in all matters and in library.
- Help organize anything upon request and on own initiative when disorganization is observed.
- Scanning and copying as needed for firm members.
- Save emails and attachments into Worldox, with appropriate re-naming and metadata, for self and for assigned attorney(s).
- Develop templates and forms and help improve visuals for firm.
- Train other staff in technology skills.
- Help with marketing and social media, including drafting, editing, and designing of social media posts and firm newsletters.
Correspondence and Hard Copies
- Revise and prepare final correspondence on letterhead.
- Scan for filing, e-service and retention.
- Typing Speed of 55 WPM or better.
- Prepare hearing and other binders, with clean and consistent tabbing and labeling.
- Ensure printers are online and maintained, with sufficient paper and ink.
- Make copies or notebooks as needed.
Calendar and Conferencing
- Schedule dates/times as requested for appointments, conference calls and events.
- Create tasks and calendar notifications, with reminders, for appointments and court deadlines.
- Ensure conference room is enabled for videoconferences, with working microphone and video.
What We Offer:
- Payment of 80% of employee’s health insurance coverage
- Congenial work environment
- Generous PTO policy
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parking
- Salary of $35k-$40k DOE
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.