Boutique downtown Tampa law firm is in immediate need of a Real Estate Paralegal to join their team. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of commercial and residential real estate, title processing and closing table experience.
Essential Duties and Skills
- Applicant must have current residential and commercial real estate, closing and title processing experience.
- Processing from the entering of the initial order to preparing the final closing package, HUD, and issuing Title policy and Post Closing.
- Communicating with realtors, lenders, mortgage brokers and clients to ensure smooth and accurate transactions.
- Reviewing and clearing liens, judgments and other requirements on title commitments and lender closing instructions for compliance status.
- Ordering, reviewing and disclosing matters on surveys, pest inspections, insurance certificates, sales contracts etc.
- Ordering Estoppel Letters.
- Close at the table.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel is a MUST.
- A positive “Can Do” attitude and exceptional attention to detail are REQUIRED.
- Must be able to calendar and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work independently to follow instructions and to multi-task.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a plus!
What We Offer:
- Excellent benefits package including health, PTO, and paid holidays.
- Occasional overtime, as needed.
- Paid parking.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.