Clearwater office of national company is immediately seeking a Corporate/ Real Estate Litigation Paralegal to support its Chief Legal Officer (“CLO”) and Senior Vice President. This is a fast-paced position which will include a diverse assortment of Paralegal and Executive Assistant related responsibilities including:
- Assist CLO in contract review, real estate and corporate litigation, labor and employment issues, corporate entity formation and compliance, consumer issues, etc.
- Assist CLO in managing legal issues surrounding franchise and other agreements.
- Manage outside counsel as necessary in all substantive legal areas
- Review real estate contracts and coordinate critical deadlines and due diligence.
- Maintain annual corporate filings.
- Formation of corporate entities and maintenance of corporate records.
- Prepare corporate records, including mergers, dissolutions and renewals.
- Coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements, etc.
- Manage third party vendors, etc.
- Minimum of four (4) years experience as a Paralegal.
- Prior Corporate and Real Estate experience is an absolute must.
- Expert level experience with Microsoft products (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Excellent compensation package including bonuses, DOE.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, disability and supplemental insurance coverage
- Generous PTO policy and paid holidays
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.