Wesley Chapel title agency is in immediate need of a Florida Licensed Title Agent to conduct residential real estate closings on behalf of the Company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and comply with all contract terms.
- Review and clear title for closings.
- Work closely with Buyer, Seller, Realtor, and Lender to facilitate seamless and efficient real estate closings.
- Establish and maintain friendly, professional rapport with all parties to the closing transaction.
- Resolve any issues discovered in the title search, payoffs of outstanding mortgages, judgments, etc. and complete all other processing of the file.
- Schedule appointments for closing transactions with Buyer, Seller, Realtor, and Lender.
- Prepare CDs or HUD Settlement Statements and all other closing documents for the transaction. Obtain approval from Lender for the CD or HUD Settlement Statement. Order update of title search from the underwriter.
- Forward file to appropriate lending institution with instructions for closing.
- Audit closing documents and prepare documents for filing with appropriate agencies.
- Assist other staff members to ensure closing transactions are completed on schedule.
- Effective organization skills along with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Properly fund and disburse transactions.
- Coordinate and conduct closings smoothly and efficiently
- Effectively market title insurance needs to realtors, lenders, builders, buyers and sellers.
- Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Closer’s Choice and Simplifile REQUIRED.
Minimum Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Five+ years of experience in title insurance processing, closing, and disbursement with a title insurance company.
- Must be a Notary Public in the State of Florida or become a Notary Public within a reasonable period of time.
- State of Florida Title Insurance Agent license REQUIRED.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance necessary to successfully perform job responsibilities.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- A robust and sparkling personality is a plus!
Company offers a competitive salary and discretionary bonuses when goals are met, a monthly stipend of 50% of medical insurance premium costs, parking and a generous PTO and holiday schedule. Must be able to pass a background check.
To apply for this job please visit www.infinitytalentfl.com.